Several software for working with compact discs, burning them, making images of compact discs available, but tools like UltraISO, with the smallest amount of the best features and the fastest possible time, answer almost all user requests. This brilliant gadget also has the ability to adapt to a variety of compact discs and, by retrieving various images, provides users with the ability to edit and burn them directly. Making virtual drives, converting image formats, compressing images and, most importantly, adapting to most common standards are among the most important features that come with this tool. One of the other useful things to look for is the creation of a boot disk, high speed image rendering, compatibility with all standards for ISO files and several other features. We have prepared a new version of this software so that you can easily download and install it with downloading and installing it more easily with the images.
Key features of UltraISO Premium software:
– Compatibility with a variety of formats on the site and refresh the images
– Ability to burn all kinds of images on compact discs
– Compliance with all standards
– Ease of use of all software features
– Ability to create a virtual drive to run the images
– Ability to edit images without having to remove the image
– Compress images to reduce their size
– Convert image formats
– Ability to create discs
– Compatible with various versions of Microsoft Windows operating system
– And …
The other main function of the software is the preparation of image files from the contents of the hard disk. The software supports image formats such as ISO, .BIN, .IMG, .CIF, .NRG, .MDS, .CCD, .BWI, .ISZ, .DMG, .DAA, .UIF, .HF, and. It can convert a variety of image formats to one another. It also has Drag Drop feature, which alone makes it very easy for you.
Memory (RAM): 256MB of RAM required.
Hard Disk Space: 50MB of free space required.
Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later.